• Station History

    Madison station 2 was funded and built in the mid 1950's by a citizen group called the "Fire Protective League, Inc.". This group wanted fire protective services on the North end of the community, and after a levy failed to have one built, the Fire Protective league, Inc. undertook this project.  It was later purchased by Madison Township Trustee's in Septmeber of 1956 for $6,424.74 by resolution.